Financial Planning | Investment Management | Brokerage Firm
Blignaut Wealth Managers
Blignaut Wealth Managers is a financial services provider with a unique approach to the client’s holistic financial needs.
View Our range of services that can help you with peace of mind.
RISK | INVESTMENTS | MEDICAL AID & GAP COVER | PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL, MARINE & SPECIALIST INSURANCE
At Blignaut Wealth Managers, we understand that a life event such as
Retrenchment, Starting a New Business or even Retirement can be an emotionally
daunting process! These life events are not only about managing your money but also
about managing the uncertainties. For this reason, we believe that it is important to
guide our clients through these life changing events. We are proud to be able to offer
this value-added service to help you through the emotional transition associated with
these events. We offer this valued service with personal, one-on-one life coaching
sessions, navigating you through these tough changes. Read More…
Meet The Team
Don’t Take our word for it! Check out our testimonials!
Our holistic financial planning process
is driven to assist our clients in securing success.
The entire team of professionals at Blignaut Wealth Managers
is committed to this process to ensure that this practice is not only future-fit,
but also delivers an enhanced and differentiated client experience.
We focus on stewardship rather than salesmanship to ensure
that our clients achieve their lifetime goals.
We apply a systematically designed process, the BWM formula,
designed to ensure that every client is at the Centre of everything we do!
Amazing Companies we work with
What Our Clients Say?
Think You're A Good Fit?
Start Your Career With Us
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
Hot Off the Press!!
- LABU: Direxion Daily S&P Biotech Bull 3X ETF
- Personal Finance Facts and Statistics
- Why Are P/E Ratios Higher When Inflation Is Low?
- How to Adjust and Renew Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Bitcoin Futures
- Steps to Replace or Renew Your Green Card
- Best Water ETFs for Q4 2021
- What Is Stock Volume? How to Improve Your Trading
- Disney’s ‘Encanto’ Tops Thanksgiving Weekend Box Office
- The Lottery: Is It Ever Worth Playing?
- War’s Influence on Wall Street
- Buying a House After Bankruptcy? It Is Possible!
- Keogh vs. IRA: What’s the Difference?
- Quickbooks vs. Quicken: Knowing the Difference
- Quicken Loans Review
- Can You Fund a Roth IRA After Filing Your Taxes?
- 401(k) and IRA Contributions: You Can Do Both
- How to Become a Venture Capital Associate
- Maxing Out Your 401(k) and What to Do Next
- Why Saving 10% Won’t Get You Through Retirement
Want Some Knowledge sent direct to you?
Subscribe To Our Blog
“He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” — Michel De Montaigne.