Financial Planning | Investment Management | Brokerage Firm
Blignaut Wealth Managers
Blignaut Wealth Managers is a financial services provider with a unique approach to the client’s holistic financial needs.
View Our range of services that can help you with peace of mind.
RISK | INVESTMENTS | MEDICAL AID & GAP COVER | PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL, MARINE & SPECIALIST INSURANCE
At Blignaut Wealth Managers, we understand that a life event such as
Retrenchment, Starting a New Business or even Retirement can be an emotionally
daunting process! These life events are not only about managing your money but also
about managing the uncertainties. For this reason, we believe that it is important to
guide our clients through these life changing events. We are proud to be able to offer
this value-added service to help you through the emotional transition associated with
these events. We offer this valued service with personal, one-on-one life coaching
sessions, navigating you through these tough changes. Read More…
Meet The Team
Don’t Take our word for it! Check out our testimonials!
Our holistic financial planning process
is driven to assist our clients in securing success.
The entire team of professionals at Blignaut Wealth Managers
is committed to this process to ensure that this practice is not only future-fit,
but also delivers an enhanced and differentiated client experience.
We focus on stewardship rather than salesmanship to ensure
that our clients achieve their lifetime goals.
We apply a systematically designed process, the BWM formula,
designed to ensure that every client is at the Centre of everything we do!
Amazing Companies we work with
What Our Clients Say?
Think You're A Good Fit?
Start Your Career With Us
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
Hot Off the Press!!
- Operating Income vs. EBITDA: What’s the Difference?
- How Much Board of Directors Members Get Paid and What They Do
- Recourse vs. Non-Recourse Loan: What’s the Difference?
- Allstate Insurance Auto Review
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Nest Egg
- Direct vs. Indirect Distribution Channel: What’s the Difference?
- What Strategies Do Companies Employ to Increase Market Share?
- How to Make Money Selling Kids’ Items at Consignment Sales
- Is industrialization good for the economy?
- Examples of Inherent Risk
- 5 Canadian Fintech Companies to Watch
- How Blockchain Will Revolutionize Future Cars
- Are You ERISA Compliant? Follow This Checklist
- Common Interview Questions for Financial Planners
- Oil Price Analysis: The Impact of Supply and Demand
- Who Wins a Brokerage Price War?
- Tips for Getting Into Futures Trading
- Musk Provides Tesla (TSLA) Cybertruck Design Updates
- The Future of Fintech
- Preparing for Initial Client Meetings
Want Some Knowledge sent direct to you?
Subscribe To Our Blog
“He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” — Michel De Montaigne.