Financial Planning | Investment Management | Brokerage Firm
Blignaut Wealth Managers
Blignaut Wealth Managers is a financial services provider with a unique approach to the client’s holistic financial needs.
View Our range of services that can help you with peace of mind.
RISK | INVESTMENTS | MEDICAL AID & GAP COVER | PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL, MARINE & SPECIALIST INSURANCE
At Blignaut Wealth Managers, we understand that a life event such as
Retrenchment, Starting a New Business or even Retirement can be an emotionally
daunting process! These life events are not only about managing your money but also
about managing the uncertainties. For this reason, we believe that it is important to
guide our clients through these life changing events. We are proud to be able to offer
this value-added service to help you through the emotional transition associated with
these events. We offer this valued service with personal, one-on-one life coaching
sessions, navigating you through these tough changes. Read More…
Meet The Team
Don’t Take our word for it! Check out our testimonials!
Our holistic financial planning process
is driven to assist our clients in securing success.
The entire team of professionals at Blignaut Wealth Managers
is committed to this process to ensure that this practice is not only future-fit,
but also delivers an enhanced and differentiated client experience.
We focus on stewardship rather than salesmanship to ensure
that our clients achieve their lifetime goals.
We apply a systematically designed process, the BWM formula,
designed to ensure that every client is at the Centre of everything we do!
Amazing Companies we work with
What Our Clients Say?
Think You're A Good Fit?
Start Your Career With Us
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
Hot Off the Press!!
- Building Credit Without Credit Cards
- Are Social Security Benefits a Form of Socialism?
- Starting a Small Business in Tough Economic Times
- How Much House Can I Afford? | Good Financial Cents
- Cash Flow Statement: What It Is and Examples
- Are My Social Security Disability Benefits Taxable?
- The U.S. National Debt Explained: History & Costs
- How Do You Calculate the Cost Basis for a Mutual Fund Over a Long Time Period?
- Basel II Accord Guards Against Financial Shocks
- Tax Tips For Financial Advisors
- What Is the Maximum I Can Receive From My Social Security Retirement Benefit?
- Beware of Cryptocurrency Scams
- S&P 500 ETF vs. Dow Jones ETF: What’s the Difference?
- Why Isn’t the EUR/USD Currency Pair Quoted as USD/EUR?
- The Impact of Working a 4-Day Week
- How I Earned $10 Million Online (with ZERO experience)
- How Do I Get Started with a Career in Asset Management?
- Using RSI in Forex Trading
- CareCredit for Pets: How Does it Work?
- U.S. Bank Launches Secured Credit Cards With Rewards
Want Some Knowledge sent direct to you?
Subscribe To Our Blog
“He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” — Michel De Montaigne.